Food, Afternoon session, Food, Evening session, Food, Sleep, Repeat.
2. When and why did you start training for fighting?
When I was a kid, to be able to defend myself in an unarmed combat situation.
3. Do you have any heroes?
None, but I take inspiration from everyone and everything. I’m inspired by current champions, former champions, true competitors, people dedicated to their dream, hard workers, dreamers, believers, achievers.
4. What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC?
It is a lifelong dream to compete here. It truly shows me the power of visualization and the power of an unshakeable belief. It is just the beginning.
5. Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?
None. I have a masters in unarmed combat.
6. What was your job before you started fighting?
Plumber for 1 year, quit and pursued the combat dream ever since.
7. Specific accomplishments in amateur competition?
National Boxing Champion
8. Favorite grappling technique?
Rear Naked Choke
9. Favorite Striking technique?